I found healthy ice-lollies!
I found healthy ice-lollies that the kids can eat!
I found healthy ice-lollies that the kids can eat but I will steal and it doesn't matter!
We were lucky enough to be sent some gorgeous Smooze Fruit Ices, in 4 different flavours, and they were delicious!
We tried Coconut and Mango, Coconut and Pink Guava, Simply Coconut and Coconut and Pineapple and they were all very yummy!
These freeze at home lollies are coconut milk and fruit puree based and completely natural and NOT from concentrate!
Smooze is made from pure juices and purees, never concentrates or reconstituted juices; you can taste the freshness and naturally, fresh ingedients are far healthier for you than heated up-cooled down-dehydrated-rehydrated, factory-made concentrates!
We then add the following all-natural ingredients:
- Fruit Pectin: a natural dietary fibre found in a variety of fruits, which assists the blending of the juices & purees with the coconut milk
- Citric acid: found in citrus fruits and acts as a natural preservative and gives Smooze a natural fruity tang
- Ascorbic acid: a natural preservative otherwise known as Vitamin C
- Natural fruit flavours: all straight from nature
- Cane sugar: Smooze has on average 40% less sugar than other frozen treats. It is also worth noting that the ‘sugars’ listed in the nutrition panel also include the naturally-occurring fruit sugars (fructose) from the fruit juices and purees
Smooze is 100% vegan and free from:
- Artificial colours & flavours
- trans fats
- Smooze is also Halal & Kosher certified
AND 100% Cholesterol Free!
As you can see, they were devoured very quickly.
You can buy these online from Smooze for £3.99 for a box of ten