Today children, we are going to talk about juice. Juice that is good for you and juice that is bad for you, but is very, very tasty. And kind of good. You will need a juicer for this recipe.
Welcome to my recipe for:
Super Juice (with a hint of party!)
(Serves 2 or one thirsty Cabron)
You will need:
Approx. 4 cups of Blueberries
6 Handfuls of Spinach
Optional Slice of Lime
Optional Mariachi Band and Optional Sombrero
- Slice up your watermelon into sizeable pieces to fit the juicer. Take off rind beforehand, unless you like a bitter taste. (not recommended, cabron!)
|Prepare your juicy juicy watermelon and wash your blueberries carefully (don't lose any down the plughole!)|
- Fling your ingredients into the juicer and whizz everything together, making it juicier than Eva Longoria's butt.
- It will start off a lovely purple colour...
- When you add the Spinach, it will turn an alarming shade of green. Don't panic. It still tastes awesome and the green is just the goodness being added.
- Stir everything together and wonder at your excellent, healthy, tasty drink.
- At this point, serve over ice and add the tequila, garnishing with a slice of lime swiped around the edge of the glass. Add some salt to the rim for a true twist.
- Serve in a bonny glass with a straw. Possibly a parasol. Every tequila drink should come with a parasol. Or a sparkler if you have one. We don't. Sorry.
- Find your best Mexican tuneage and locate your sombrero from it's treasured place in the attic. Maybe grab your fake moustache while you're there. If you are looking for true authenticity, maybe find an old blanket, cut a square hole in it and fling over your shoulders in a poncho stylee.
Check out some Chingon and Rock On!
This is my favourite Mexican style rock band. Please enjoy - the guy in this video has some lungs!